Cawley Memorial Stadium Complex
424 Douglas Rd
Lowell, MA 01852
All park areas are generally accessible and open year round from dawn to dusk, though the actual hours may vary according to available sunlight, the use of night time lighting for certain park areas and fields, and permits issued through the Board of Parks. This facility is able to be open until 11:00PM upon reservation. This facility is permitted solely through the Board of Parks.
Permits fees listed by park location on each page.
Light Fee-per 4 hour block
- Baseball Light Fee (Alumni) $50
- Stadium Light Fee (Cawley Turf) $100
- Practice Field Light Fee $75
|About the Park
- Located in the Belvidere Neighborhood of the City
- Classified as a Community park
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.