Fort Hill Park - Picnic Area
Facility Area Information
201 Rogers St
Lowell, MA 01852
This recreational area is available for reservation, subject to the City of Lowell's Board of Parks Rules, Regulations, and Permitting. Please refer to our Rules and Regulations below for details.
Recreational areas are available for reservation on a daily basis.
- Unless otherwise indicated, recreational areas are generally open daily from dawn to dusk.
- All parks and recreational areas close by 10:00pm without special written permission from the Board of Parks.
- Click on the View Availability Chart below to access this recreational area's calendar.
Permit fees for this recreational area are as follows:
- Resident Adults are subject to a fee, of $25 per 2-hour block
- Non-Resident Adults are subject to a fee of $100 per 2-hour block
- Non-Resident Youths are subject to a fee of $50 per 2-hour block
All fees are subject to change, according to the Board of Parks. Additional permit fees may be required, as determined by the Board of Parks, based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, the location of the event, the quantity of people at the event, the time of the event, and other amenities requested.
To initiate a reservation and permit, you must have an online account established on this system. Please refer to Request a Permit below for details.
Please contact the Recreation Office (978-674-4175) at least 2 weeks before your event if you need to cancel.
- Refunds/credits are generally not issued.
- Please be advised that any convenience fee charge(s) associated with online credit card payments are not refundable under any circumstance.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
= Unavailable = Available
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.