Busy Bees -
children's activities geared toward Summer School Program -MUST BE ENROLLED IN THE SCHOOL'S SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAM.
Do your kids need something to do this summer?!? The Recreation department
runs this program Mondays through Fridays during Summer Months. We provide kids an opportunity to participate in arts and crafts, tennis, and sports activities.
Please note that not all locations may provide the same activities, and that no program activities are scheduled for July 4th.
- Registration begins April 1st for City of Lowell Residents and can be done ONLINE ONLY
- Registration begins April 8th for non-Residents and can be done ONLINE ONLY!
- TO REGISTER FOR THIS PROGRAM, YOU NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE SUMMER SCHOOL AT THE LOCATION YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. THEY WILL THEN GIVE YOU THE PROMO CODE TO ENROLL IN OUR EXTENDED DAY PROGRAM.
- IF YOU ARE NOT ENROLLED IN THE SUMMER SCHOOL AT THE SCHOOL SITE YOU SIGN UP FOR THEN YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PROGRAM.
- THE SCHOOLS HAVE THE FINAL SAY ON WHO IS ALLOWED ENTRANCE INTO THIS PROGRAM.
- Limited spots are available and are reserved for Lowell residents first.
- All dates and times subject to change.
- Once registration is completed you will immediately receive an email confirmation within a few minutes of completing the process. Failure to receive an email confirmation means the process was not completed correctly.
- KEEP YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION.
- For additional information, please contact the Recreation Office at 978-674-4175, or email us at email@example.com.
- ONCE COMPLETED, THE QUESTIONNAIRE CANNOT BE CHANGED.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU END UP ON A WAIT LIST THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM.